At TP, we offer clinic based Speech Language Pathology diagnostic and therapeutic services spanning the age ranges. Our goal is to help people achieve their communicative potential by providing the tools, confidence and skills they need in order to succeed. We believe in involving parents, family, and guardians in the therapy process as much as possible to ensure transfer of skills into the home, school and community settings.
Services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Speech and Language Screenings
- Oral Language Evaluations and treatment (receptive and expressive communication) Articulation Evaluations and treatment
- Social Language Evaluations and treatment
- Functional Communication Evaluations and treatment
- Cognitive Linguistic Evaluations and treatment
- Accent Reduction/Modification Services
- Home program development
- Vocational Support (interview preparation/skills, accent modification/reduction)
- Executive Functioning Support (organization, study skills, planning skills) Consultation Services
While many insurances cover Speech Therapy services, we strive to confirm your benefits with you at the start of your care. Insurance programs vary from plan to plan. We strongly suggest contacting your insurance carrier to discuss your Speech Therapy benefits with them.
Kylee Holman is a licensed and credentialed Speech Language Pathologist at Therapy Partners in Bangor, Maine. She holds an MA in Communication Sciences and Disorders from the University of Maine and holds her Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech Language and Hearing Association.
Kylee worked as a Speech Language Assistant for a private practice in northern Maine working with ages 3-95, practicing in the local hospital, nursing homes, schools, and private clinic. After moving on and getting her master’s degree, she moved to New Hampshire and worked as an SLP in the school systems and doing some private work for 9 years. She is very happy to have now moved home to Maine with her two daughters. Kylee has extensive experience with children on the Autism Spectrum and has a passion for working with this population, but enjoys working with all ages and communicative disorders. Her goal is to help improve the quality of life of people and their families who struggle to communicate by giving them the tools, confidence and skills they need to succeed. and family