At Therapy Partners, we offer clinic-based Speech-Language Pathology diagnostic and therapeutic services spanning age ranges. Our goal is to help people achieve their communicative potential by providing the tools, confidence, and skills they need to succeed. We believe in involving parents, families, and guardians in the therapy process as much as possible to ensure the transfer of skills into the home, school, and community settings.
Speech therapy services offered include, but are not limited to:
- Speech and Language Screenings
- Oral Language Evaluations and Treatment
- Receptive and Expressive Communication
- Articulation Evaluation and Treatment
- Social Language Evaluations and Treatment
- Functional Communication Evaluations and Treatment
- Cognitive Linguistic Evaluations and Treatment
- Accent Reduction and Modification Services
- Home Program Development
- Vocational Support (Interview Preparation/Skills, Accent Modification/Reduction)
- Executive Functioning Support (Organization, Study, and Planning Skills)
- Consultation Services
While many insurances cover Speech Therapy services, we strive to confirm your benefits with you at the start of your care. Insurance programs vary from plan to plan. We strongly suggest contacting your insurance carrier to discuss your Speech Therapy benefits with them.
Kylee Holman is a licensed, credentialed Speech-Language Pathologist at Therapy Partners in Bangor, Maine. She holds an MA in Communication Sciences and Disorders from the University of Maine. She also holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association.
Kylee worked as a Speech-Language Assistant for a private practice in northern Maine with patients ages 3-95. She has practiced in local hospitals, nursing homes, schools, and private clinics. After getting her master’s degree, she moved to New Hampshire and worked as an SLP in the school system and privately for 9 years. She is happy to have returned to Maine with her two daughters.
Kylee has extensive experience with children on the Autism Spectrum. She has a passion for this population but enjoys working with all ages and communicative disorders. Her goal is to improve people’s quality of life and help their families by giving them the tools, confidence, and skills they need to succeed.